Saturday 10 July 2010

Finally....

pheww!! FINALLY!!
i get to online on such a busy day xD~
ok.. let me tell you guys my story today xD~
i went to centro at bout 6:45am..
i thought i was the earliest..
who knows.. hooi qin is there before i reach.... xD~
earlier than me.. fuiyoo.. superb geng xD~ haha..
then wen shen reached last... x)~ that lazy pig xD~
hahaha... *was just kidding*
then we sat inside CENTRO till someone asked us to get ready and go outside and wait...
so the three of us went outside..
guess who i saw?
JERMAINE.. Debbie's No.1 supporter xP~
we din't talk much.. he just said HI.. thats all xD~
haha.. not long later... the race started for those who runs for 12km...
bout 10 minutes later.. its our turn.. 6km.. xD~
when I stand at the balcony ... I saw the whole crowd of RED thingy.. running around!~
makes me think of DBSK.. *the run's T is RED in colour*
the start was fine.. no one fall.. the 3 of us sticked together...
but after a while.. We (hooi qin & me) can't see wen shen anymore.. guess he is behind..
so .. we continued... I thought I can run smoothly.. who knows.. I can't stand the pain of my feet anymore.. I guess its my shoes... not suitable for running
I started walking.... HQ is so far away from me.. I can't catch her at all x(
so I ran all alone for a couple of minutes... then... guess what?
I SAW HIM~! he is a friend of mine.. he is handsome xD~ white~! tall~! haha...
he said HI to me.. we have never said a word before.. and now.. he said HI to me xD~
OMG!! haha.. i was like ... huh? ... then I got my nerves put back right.. and I respond~! HI!!
haha.. I run across him... guess i wanted to show that am not that bad xD~ hahaha..
after a couple of minutes.... he catch me up.. I was exhausted that time.. we ran together for quite a long time.. but i guess i ran tooooo slow.. so he just ran in front of me.. I DO tried to catch him up.. but i was tooooo tired.. i can't feel my legs anymore... xD~
hahaha... when am still far from the finishing line.. HQ called me !!
=phone call start=
HQ:where the hell are you?
ME:don't tell me you reached ad?
HQ:ya la!! a bo? xD~
ME:shut up!!
HQ:hahahaha...where are you?
ME:am still real far away.. x(~
HQ:haha.. then i wait for you at the finishing line la... xD~
=phone call end=
I was thinking... :[sure no hope ad... am still so far.. haixx.. nvm la.. as long I tried my best to finish this race xD~
who knows when i reach the finish point..
I GOT A MEDAL XD~
am number 136... HQ number 37.. such a big difference.. x(..* G group*
wen shen ran the last... *out of the 3 of us*..
hahaha... he din't get any medal..
after the race..
when we were collecting our stuff from the baggage station...
Jermaine said HI again.. but this time.. he TALKS xD~ ahhaha...
he got number 68 xD~ *F group* pheww... geng!!
=church=
tevin & hengwei & me... went to the RUN...
TEVIN number 38... *group F too... if am not wrong*... pro!! xD~
hengwei.. not that sure... xD~ but she is much faster than me xD~ geng!! xD~
=home=
guess what i'll do after finishing this and the [char kuih tiao] in front of me? xD~
answer is : SLEEP!!
haixx... later still got dinner.. somemore in PJ ==''' I just hate dinner xD~
so.. gtg... xD~ SLEEP... zzz time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment