Saturday 10 July 2010

what a waste

waked up bout 11:30am++ this morning..
brushed my teeth, washed my face,wore my contacts, bathed,dressed..
when I looked into my phone.. guess what?
5 missed calls from my mum..
I just hate my phone..
even if you are holding it on your hand..
you will never know its ringing..
haixx..
been using this phone for more than 4 years..
the main thing is..
it doesn't have any function at all.. x(
haixx...
its not that i wanted to change my phone all the time..
just this one and only time..
who knows my chance came..
my friend sent me a mssg saying that bukit raja JJ's shop [KTS] is on SALE..
buy 1 free 1..
50-70% off..
till 11/07/10[sunday]
I sent my dad the mssg right after I receive it..
as expected.. no replies x(
ARGHH!!
Hated my life for that very moment x(
ARGHH!!
=========================================
went to grandad's house..
played Scrabble with 2 ku and Heidi..
for the first time..
finally.. we finished the whole game xD~
hurray xD~
=========================================
exhausted..
tomorrow waking up at 4:45am for Centro Run..
going to church at 11:00am for youth service[bible study tomorrow]
then evening... going for a dinner..
hmmm.. still thinking what to wear if i can't fit 2ku's cheongsam...
hoped it do FIT me xD~
if not.. i'll be going naked xD~
hahaha..
night guys xD~

No comments:

Post a Comment